Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekend away

We had a really lovely weekend down at the beach recently. Isn't this pattern on seaweed amazing?


My friend Mat came down with Tom and me. He's always fantastic to hang out with because he's wonderfully friendly and positive, and he's made some inspiring choices. He and his partner Kim recently moved to Tasmania to try and live more sustainably. I really admire their choice to get out of the rat-race and work in jobs they find inspiring as part of their lifestyle. Mat does beautiful work shaping surfboards and taking photographs, you can check out some of his work at his website, Flow State.

1 comment:

  1. I think you just fit in what you want to fit in - in reference to your comment on fitting everything in. We're a pretty organised family and not everything always goes to plan, but you just do your best. That's all I can offer in the end.

    ReplyDelete